Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Winter Solstice – Shortest Day

IALT:Explain the article in my own words.
Today I picked a article that I have read about and I pick this article because I was shocked that is was the SHortest day.This is the shortest day of the year for the Southern Hemisphere, otherwise known as Winter Solstice.Winter Solstice is scheduled to occur at 4.24pm today, when the sun’s position in the sky reaches its farthest point north of the Equator. 
It means today will have the least amount of daylight of any day for the year.I am very shocked and sad because people might want to go outside and play but it is going to be dark fast.When I heard about this I was so terrified because I think those people were thinking that this was there worses day.So I think it was just like around 12 pm and it was so so dark.
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
Feel free to comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment