Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Men in Europe protest by wearing skirts

IALT:read this article and and explain it in my own words
Today I was on kiwi kids news and there was heaps of new article that popped up on my screen so I choosed this article because it looked interesting.There was some men and boys in the UK and Europe that was protesting dress code by wearing skirts.As I was reading this article I thought that people should not mock about what they are wearing and when I was reading it found interesting and so fun.As the weather has improved in Europe, with some areas experiencing heat waves, men who have to wear long trousers to work have found the weather too hot.After finding it too hot to work in full-length leg wear, a group of male bus drivers have got around their no-shorts-to-work policy by wearing skirts.That what they wear and that was good and interesting because they wear skirts and there is nothing wrong with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment