Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

10 cents for a curry!

IALT:Read this article and explain it in my own words

Today I was reading on Kiwi Kids news that a new takeaway chain in India, Amma canteens, is serving cheap meals to hundreds of thousands of people daily for just 10 cents. The canteens have become immensely popular with the poor and the middle classes.
Most diners are poor daily wage labourers, housemaids, college students, and middle-class office workers.The portions are big and most describe the food as delicious.I was so shocked and so much surprised that at India it is 10 cents for Curry.Curry is one of my favorite food.My favorite thing I like about curry is the sauce that is in it.
 It is so delicious that I was shocked that it was 10 cents because the curry I buy is $14.50 Dollars.
Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment