Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Matariki Slideshow Reflection

Image result for tree planting wallpaper
IALT:Make a slideshow with Wevideo.

Today I have made a slideshow about our Matariki Tree Planting.At Tree planting I really enjoyed it because there was this Supervisor or teacher called Tamati.He helped us to hold the Spade probably and how to dug a whole.When me and my group was digging the whole it felt like we are respecting papatuanuku and making her feel more better with more trees.Tamati said that in a few years the trees we planted will be way taller and bigger than you.The most thing I love was communicating with my group and making my group proud.When I finished putting the tree in it and we dig it back I love the prayer we were saying because it does relate to Papatuanuku.Here is my Slideshow that I made out of Wevideo.

No comments:

Post a Comment