Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Tongue Twister Challenge(Weekend) **IMPOSSIBLE**

IALT:Defeat my cousin playing tongue twister.
Image result for tongue twisters wallpaper
The tongue twister words my cousin did for me and him was so challenging when I first saw the word.It was 

Dikata Do x 9
Makata x 9
Rain Goose x 9
Umbrella x 10
Horse Chick x 9
Image result for tongue twisters wallpaper

There was more than that but I forgot it.We were betting for $10 so I lost and then I gave him $10.I wanted to vs him again and I won so he gave me the money and I gave it to my mum because I forgot to give her present last week sunday on her birthday so I gave it to her and she actually gave me 3 fidget spinners and I gave 3 of them to my little brother.What I found challenging was saying the words fast and trying to not lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment