Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Buddy reading

Image result for buddy reading clipart

IALT:Encourage my new buddy to read and help him out.


Today after lunch we had buddy reading and my buddy wasn't here so the teacher that is in that class room which is Whaea Sally wanted me to be with another buddy so my new buddy was Kitione.Whaea Sally wanted me to be with him so I can speak tongan to him so I went with him and he was funny because he was only speaking tongan.He wanted me to read to him but I said no because he needed more confident.So I was reading with him and he actually done well.I can not wait when I be with him for long reading.I really enjoyed being with him.The only thing that is cool that he is from a Village called Longoteme and my dad is sister's husband is longoteme.I am looking forward to be with him and I am really looking forward to the mistake he did today and he is trying to not have that much mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment