Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Weekend Reflection(Rugby,Saturday)

IALT:Reflect on what I did in the weekend.

In the weekend we had a brilliant rugby game against East Tamaki.I was centre for our team which was number 13 but for league the numbers are 4 and 3.When we first started which was on 11 o'clock we played well until some of our team were lazy to run so East  Tamaki got 5 tries in the 1st half and we just got 1.They had 37 and we had only 5 points.When it got to 2nd half we went hard and we had 2 tries in 4 minutes.The first person that got the try was our half back called rua and the 2nd try I got it and we got only 1 kick in.When our Subs were walking around the all caught a parent giving his son a pill to his son.And then when I got another try I saw him giving it to the number 15 pills so I told the ref and then after the game all of our team saw this parent giving drugs to number 15 and 10 so they got disqualified.So we won that game and we were happy that we were still undefeated.
Image result for Marist vs East Tamaki
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment