Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Shopping Reflection(Kmart) (Weekend Blog)

Image result for KmartImage result for mac donald

IALT:Tell what I did at Kmart and why was it fun.
Today me and all my siblings and my 2 Parents wanted to go shopping today so we went Kmart because I always love Kmart.So we went Kmart and there was stuff that I always wanted like Favorite Shoes,High Top Rugby bootś,Chocolate Bars and heaps more so my mum said choose only 2 so the decision I made was SHoes an chocolate bar.I didn want to pick the expensive stuff because I know I don't want to was my mumś money so I got cheap shoes and the price was $15 and the second choice was Chocolate Bars.So I picked the green Oreo Flavor because I love oreoś and Lime flavor.When I brought 2 of my stuff we went Mac Donald and had a massive feed and what I really enjoyed was having fun with my parents and getting the cheapest stuff.So my mum said to me that was so cheap and I was amazed but then I was happy I have brand new shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment