Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Buddy Reading - With Hoani

Image result for Reading buddy

IALT:Help my buddy with mistakes.
Today after lunch which was 1:40 or 1:45 Room 9 had Buddy Reading with room 3 and my buddy was Hoani because my other buddy went to room 4.What I really enjoyed was looking at my buddy reading faster then before.In the beginning was a little slow in reading which was term 1 but now he is faster and he is improving his reading.Hoani is a really great buddy reader and he actually looks brainy and smart and that why I call him smart looking guy.Tomorrow at Tuakana Teina day I am going to look forward with his reading and I am going to look how fast he can read and if he makes any mistakes because he made a few and then I helped him and now he knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment