Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisport Reflection(Last Session)



Image result for basketball ankle breakers wallpaperImage result for basketball kyrie irving wallpaper

WALT:Communicate with our group when we are playing basketball

Today was our last session of basketball.And the games we played was Golden Child and Numbers.It was a really fun game because my team always win and just lose 1.The challenges I had playing Golden Child was shooting the ball because when we always play and we are the team that is shooting I always miss because I kept on laughing.But then I got use to it and got 2 goals in.When we were running I got past the line 4 time and I really enjoyed it.The best part of the lesson was communicating with my group and sharing the ball to the people that I don´t hang around with that much.What I didn't like that much about kiwisport was always topping on golden child but I still liked it because it was funny.I didn't like when some of the other team kept on elbowing me but it was from accidents so I was fine with it.My thoughts and feeling about kiwisports was boring because this was the last session.My thoughts about Kiwi Sports was that Basketball is a really great sport.And basketball can help people concentrate on the ball they dribble fast.    

Feel free to leave comment!!!
Hope you enjoyed reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment