Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

Image result for Kiwican

IALT:Communicate with my team to play the game

Yesterday we had Kiwi can and our teacher was Mr Malu.And our first activity was this game but I forgot the name for it so I called it fish in the bucket.The instruction for the game that each team has two fishes each and we had aim it to the bucket.The challenges I had was aiming to the bucket and the other challenges was shooting it in but I still managed to get 1 in.What I didn't really like was making are group chart because my team didn't have  any Ideas but only one it was very short.I enjoyed communicating with my team to get the fish in and making them happy.What we were talking about after the 2 Activities were Responsibility and Reliability and Reliability means trusting on that person.Our other activity was relay and rugby so we went outside to played relays first so after relays we did rugby league because rugby league is my favorite sport but I play Union for a club.We played rugby until the bell rang and then we went up to class and got ready to go lunch.

THANK YOU FOR READING

No comments:

Post a Comment