Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Ireland and Afghanistan to get test cricket status



IALT:Explain this article in my own words.

Today I was on Kiwi kids news and I was reading this article and then it found interesting and so I wanted to blog it.So Afghanistan and Ireland will join the ranks of full test-playing nations after receiving the backing of the International Cricket Council’s conference.The body said it had voted to admit the two nations into the elite group that is permitted to play traditional five-day test matches.As new full members of the ICC, Ireland and Afghanistan will take the total of countries playing tests to 12.

This is a really good article about Afghanistan and Ireland versing each other I am so excited to find out who is going to win.Afghanistan is a great team at cricket even Ireland so I think it is going to be a tricky game.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog. Nice and very informative Article. I have also share some useful information on other platforms.

    Cricket World Cup 2019 Schedule
    cricket world cup 2019 schedule India match
    2019 cricket World Cup Teams List
    cricket world cup 2019 schedule List
    Ind vs Pak Live Streaming CWC 2019

    ReplyDelete