Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

All Blacks Nailed Samoa 78 - 0

 IALT:Summarize this article in my own words.
The All Blacks have nailed Samoa 78-0 in their first test.Beauden Barrett started the scoring heaps of tries and he nailed it. 11 people scored for the all blacks and they are so happy that they hammered Samoa 78 to 0.I was excited when one of my favorite rugby player scored two tries for the all blacks and it was Ardie Savea.I think Ardie enjoyed versing his own country and his brother too Julian Savea.The people that got a try for the All blacks Anton Lienert-Brown, Ardie Savea, Sonny Bill Williams, Israel Dagg, Julian Savea, Codie Taylor, Vaea Fifita, TJ Perenara and Sam Cane.I hope All blacks are looking forward to vs Lions this saturday on the 24th of June.I wish lions going try there hardest to defeat the all blacks and I am looking forward for Beauden Barrett to get tries and watching the all blacks game is a fun thing because I love when they get heaps of tries against teams.
Image result for samoa vs all black wallpaper
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment