Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Why is Spiritual important to me?

Image result for holy communion images black and whiteImage result for holy communion images black and white


IALA:Why is spiritual Health Important

Why is Spiritual Health important to you?Spiritual is important to me because I love reading the gospel and I love going church with my family on sundays.The church I go to is St Patrick's Panmure.I really love that church because I have already have Holy Communion and Confirmation.

If you dont know those 2 things it is when you are allowed to drink the Blood of god and eat the Body of Christ but it not real blood and body it is blessed Wine and Blessed Bread but the bread is not the same and the Crackers and Soft bread.And Spiritual Health is important to me because I like response psalm at church because it really helps me with my learning about god.

No comments:

Post a Comment