Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Example of our Pasifika Rap

IALT:Write a rap and rhyming words with my Group.
Today me and my group which was Me,Sifa,Matthew,Metui,Aumau and Toma.We
just started today but this was just a example about what we are going to do with our rap.I think my group is going to finish this and blog next week.

Pasifika Rap
 Image result for rap wallpapers with microphone
My name is matthew, My tongan name matiu
I come from Tonga, The capital city is Nuku Alofa
I am from Ha’apai, Two places Fatai
When I leave tonga, It’s time to say good bye
In Tonga they have fights,They have it different site
We have paru houses, We don’t have the warehouses
When they go to church, They start to pray
Whatever you do, Don’t you play
Don’t play around, Or else you get a slap
This happens at school, So watch out or your trap
We are the best, At playing rugby
Just remember, I look like a Monkey



No comments:

Post a Comment