Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

Weekend Reflection(Valentine)

HI GUYS TODAY I AM GOING TO REFLECT ABOUT WHAT I DID IN THE WEEKEND.

On the 4th of June which was on a sunday after our church we went Valentine's at Manukau.It was so fun that we didn't even know.My dad we are going to my aunt's house but he was lying.At my aunt's house it is boring that why we wanted to stay but all of a sudden my dad turned to Valentine's It was so fun there that we had heaps of food to eat.The first food that I went to was Butter Chicken and Rice with Hot chips.It was so nice that my dad made my day.The most thing I enjoyed was just eating and eating too many food.After we ate that much food we went home and we had a rest for about 10 or 8 minutes and then my other aunty that lives with us said we should go for a run at the basin so we went we got a stitch but I still wanted to keep going so I ran and stopped.I looked were I ran from and it was more than 300 meters or 200 meters.I was so tired that I had to wait for my other siblings.The most scariest part was the Bride I was scared that I thought it going to break but when I was jogging it was just normal. So I was the one that came first throughout the long run we did.So we went and weight ourselves so I was 51.11 and on the next day which was Monday I weighed myself again and I was 53.8.

Image result for manukau valentines restaurant prices
Image result for panmure basin
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment