Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

All Blacks beat Lions in first test

            IALT:Summarise this article in my own words.
Image result for All blacks and lionsImage result for All blacks and lions All Blacks have beaten the Lions 30-15 in Auckland after a dominating second half, which included two tries from winger Rieko Ioane.They now have a one-nil lead in the three-Test series.In the first half of the game All blacks was leading 13 - 8.The people that score a try for All Blacks was Cody Taylor,Rieko Ioane.For my Opinion I think that All blacks won cause of all the penalty kicks.It was fun watching All Blacks vs a team that I never always watch.I am looking forward for there other test match against Lions.What I was really surprised about All blacks watching Cody Taylor in the wing side .

No comments:

Post a Comment