Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Rugby League game (Jagz)

WALT: Reflect on what we did at our ARL game

Image result for pakuranga jaguars league
On the 21st of July 11:15  my League team Pakuranga had a match with an intense team Otahuhu. I was pretty nervous because they got  hard defense on us but I just knew we can put our head in the game and beat them even though we got small players but hard tacklers. I played second row because I had hard runs on my training so my coach put me as second row. I normally play center and hooker.

 Otahuhu was a really big team but we just need to believe in ourselves. So when they first kicked off our fullback had a run which is Demetrius his sidestep is so loud its like he is stomping on the floor. Then off Demetrius goes he got a very easy fast try and then we started to get heaps of tries and they had 12 we had 40 I scored one try from bumping off a player and ran threw the gaps. What I found challenging was tackling because I missed a tackle and the other team got a try.

WHAT POINT DO YOU THINK WE WOULD OF BEAT OTAHUHU??




THANK YOU FOR READING


No comments:

Post a Comment