Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Inquiry Reflection ( Natural Disaster)

WALT: Research about natural disasters.

On the last block we have been working on our Inquiry which is about Natural Disasters. So we all had to do a question about Natural Disasters and my question was why does Natural Disasters occur??. 
Image result for natural disasters
So I have been researching and still haven't got a answer. The reason why I did Why Natural Disasters occur is because I don't know that much about it and I just want explore more fun facts about Natural Disasters. 

I have learned that Landslides is a Cliff,Mountain,Rock that can fall down and get you injured. Landslides are very dangerous it can also cause death. A definition that I have made with my group in our own words was a Landslide is a large amount of rock that collapses from a mountain or a cliff



Image result for Landslides


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!



1 comment:

  1. I like your image choice Tevita!
    Don't give up researching. There are many choices to get your information.
    You could search for websites, you could also get information from books, newspapers, speaking to others who have experienced a natural disaster.
    Let us know if you need any help with this. 😊

    ReplyDelete