Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My first blog for Term 3 2018

WALT: reflect on what we did in the School Holidays.

Image result for fortnite season 5
On the 21st of July in the middle of the night playing Fortnite with my friends day by day and not sleeping until the training days. Playing with a squad trying to get a dub getting carried and not even getting a Victory royale. 2 weeks off of school and now playing Fortnite not even wanting to go outside to play around playing with Toma and and laughing at his building and his microphone sound. Using my favourite skin Zoey and Squad Leader to play with to pretend i'm a girl and a pro. Fortnite have just took over my mind so when I wake up it will be around 5:00 am in the morning and I would just do my morning routine and then on my PC and play on it and my parents says I'm addicted to it.
Image result for zoey fortnite
 Season 5 was  out so I always wanted the battle pass because it was just eye catching. I had a small amount of V-Bucks to buy the battle pass because of my brother wasted my v-bucks on a Emote called Zany and Wiggle which was 1,000 v-bucks all together , I was so angry and mad . What I found challenging in Fortnite is trying to get a solo win with more than 14 kills because my highest kills on PC is 13 on season 4 but I only got 5 kills on season 5 because my PC is now going slow and it lags. 2 days left until school playing so good because it comes to school days making the best I can do to get a win on a duo and solo finally got 7 win in 1 day. 
Image result for squad leader fortnite

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment