Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

How were people affected by Natural Disasters???

WALT: Answer how people are affected by Natural Disasters
Today we had a question and it was How were people affected by Natural Disasters?? So my group which was Me,Toma,Grace,Kaleb and Hamish came up with a lot of answers because we were watching videos and getting some information and answer for the question. What I learned was more ways people can get affected by Natural Disasters.And over 55 people were killed at Christchurch from the earthquake and over 78 people were injured. This can be very dangerous and it will feel like a Nightmare.
What I found challenging was coming up with ideas in the beginning when Miss Komor asked us  a question about Natural Disasters and then we were watching videos and then I got some answers.
Image result for earthquake wallpaper
Hopefully you guys enjoyed my blog and feel free to comment and 

No comments:

Post a Comment