Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Maths (Reflection)

WALT: Pick a activity to help with your Maths.

Image result for Maths symbol
Today in the middle block Kia Manawanui had Maths. Some of the Kia Manawanui students were gone to Kapa Haka and some stayed. First we had an division sheet and we had to fill it in by 8 minutes. I found it pretty challenging because I don't really like doing maths but at least I tried my best. I did only 3 lines and a bit and I think I did pretty. 

Image result for Maths

After filling out our sheets I got put into a group and we were allowed to pick any Maths games to work on so we did a game that I called Answer The Dice. So how play is that you have 2 dice and you roll it on the table and if the 2 dice stop you have to Multiply the number on the 2 dice try get the answer. For e.g. If I roll the 2 dice and it is 6 x 6 that will equal 36 so it all about who gets it fast. I got 24 point and the other got under 10.
Image result for multiplication symbol
THANK YOU FOR READING

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita,
    I like your work but next time you can reread your work to see if it make sense but well done.

    ReplyDelete