Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Writing Recount

WALT use TREE to write a recount.

Use this space to plan your writing:

Start writing your recount here:
T
First On the 17th of august in a bright shiny sunny In the middle block of school the whole kia maia went to the hall so then we had a peaceful play in the hall with rm 7,8,9.s
I felt very nervous that we were about to have assembly but suddenly Mr minton said that we are going to play a sport
R
Then Mr Minton said we are going to play gang ganga mo so then we played it different.

I felt very bored that it took for long to explained then i felt very excited because it look very beast for me.
E
Finally we had to put our chair back and then we played a relay game.
It was very brilliant and funny that me and Kenneth came last. And we came second to last at racing with the balloon.I felt very excited by trying winning.
After that we all got chocolates and then we all had to sit in the mat and then Mr Minton said that we were brilliant yesterday
I felt very surprised he said that.
                                                THE END
WALT use TREE to write a recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment