Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Create 1

2. Imagine you're Pesita or Kalati. Write an imaginative recount about your experience after schoolq. Put yourself in their shoes. What would you see, hear, taste, smell, feel?


I walk home slowly after a long day at school.  The sun is shining down on me.  I can hear my mum saying “Malo, Pesita!  Fefe hake?”  I nod my head and smile, showing her that my day was good.

I get into the fale and I put down my school bag.  Then I go and clean the nice fresh smell of the dishes then I go out side and get some nice yummy sweet sugar cane then I go and put the sugar cane inside then I go get some fresh cold water.

Then I go and get some nice juicy niu then crack the big outside skin then I opened the niu and eat it, it was very nice.

Then I went and got some itchy sticks from the dark scary woods. Then I went and did the cooking I made some cary and rice the cary was very chilly that my face went red so I ate my mom's rice finish then I ate my own rice and then my face was cooling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment