Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

Wedding Reflection


Image result for butter chicken takeawayToday I will be learning to write a reflection about the wedding.Today on the 4th of March on Saturday after my sisters Tongan Practice We went to a wedding which was at Manukau Valentines.I was so excited to see how it looks like inside and outside because it was my 1st time going to a different Valentines.The only Valentines that I always go was Pakuranga Valentines.But also it was so funny because when the wife and husband were coming through the door the were dancing hard and there was 2 songs playing in the same time.The food I liked at the Valentines was rice and butter chicken I first put rice in the bottom and butter chicken in the top.It look the same like this but my one was more messy.

Image result for Manukau Valentines
My thoughts going Valentines was going to meet my family that I have not seen for 2 or 3 years and my feelings about it was excited and so enjoyable because I was excited to eat food that I have never taste before.






No comments:

Post a Comment