Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Man dead after Manurewa shooting

Today I will be learning to explain and tell what happened what happened about this article. 

On Saturday  a man that was in the 30s has died by a gun shot in the stomach.He died at South Auckland at Manurewa.They called the police around 7:15 however he died before 8:30.the neighbours were trying to find out what was happening out side.Mr Racthel that was there said there was heaps of numbers of Police and Ambulance at the street. The street that had the crime was Winsford St.
My thoughts and feelings about it was so sad because I if it was my family I will be feeling upset and sad.
and my thoughts and opinion was they should find who shot him and arrest him because he made the wrong idea to shoot people. 

1 comment:

  1. This is very devastating!, for us New Zealanders and the family of the victim. You have summarized the article very well, great job!

    Keep up the great work!!


    ReplyDelete