Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Technology Reflection

Today I will be reflecting what we did at Technology.



At technology we had this site called tinker cad it was a site that you can make 3d shapes and we used it for graphics.What I found challenging was making my name.I loved it because I was so excited to use a site that I have not ever use.Tinker cad was so much fun because I made my name without help but I was so stuck on one thing it was to make a small rectangle whole in the middle so I got helped from Irys and Aumau.
My thought and feeling about technology was so much fun and more interesting to use other sites I have never used before.I thought that we will never do this actually I like and enjoyed making 3d shapes on tinkercad.
Thank you for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment