Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

Kiwisport Batminton Reflection

I am learning to write a reflection about Kiwisport and what we did.

                                                                                                             Image result for badminton smash
Today at Kiwisport during the 1st block of school Room 9 Kiwisport.We played stuck on the mud but we had to touch there knees and then if you touch it we had to do star jumps.We were playing in teams.The teams was T1 and T2.Our teams that I was in was with Gary,Siale,Sifa,Vuni,Alo,Timeus,Helen,Faith,Akih and more members I lost against heaps of people because I was laughing to much and because I didnt know where they are going to hit it.I enjoyed it by participating in kiwisport for the last section.I won 4 games and my team mate was Akih she always let me serve because dosen't want to I try let her participate to serve the ball.My thoughts about it getting to people participating.Because I saw people that was shy but when they were playing they got good and good.My feelings about Kiwisport was so fun and and I was shocked that Biana served Toma out.

Image result for badminton net clipart
What I found challenging today was hitting it over because usually we hit with no nets but I was so happy that I won some games by serving and let them get it out.
 What I'm looking forward is Skateboard because I think that might be our new kiwisport session.And remember to come with shoes for skateboard.Next week I will be looking forward for people to participate and  be as a team and learn some new skill about Skateboard. 
Image result for skateboard clipart


Please leave a comment 
Many Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment