Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Indian-Kiwis racially abused in road rage attacks

 I am learning to write about what happen about this article and to reflect and tell what happened.

Today what I heard and read today that An Auckland Indian man says that he was assaulted by an Kiwiman.The kiwi man assaulted him by spitting on him and saying bad words like being racist and mocking his culture and trying to say words in india and he also said to him to go back to India.That Indian man was live on facebook and then he pulled over on his on his white holden car and started to swear also the lady that was in the car started to poke the middle fingers to the Indian man.

My thoughts and thinks about it was so abused and so sad because I wont like to get mocked from other people about my culture I wont like people to spit and say bad word and also poke the middle finger.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment