Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Camp Out Reflection


Today  I am learning to write about reflection when we had our Camp Out and I am going to talk about how I felt,What I enjoyed,What I wished we should of done during the 2 days of excitement.

                 Polyfest
On Thursday the 16th of March and Friday the 17th our Year 7/8 had a awesome Day at Polyfest,Pools and having a Sleepover at Tamaki Primary School.What I felt about Polyfest.I felt so excited and I felt hot because at Polyfest we were sitting at the Maori stage place and it was so much hot that I was sweating like someone was crying hard.What I enjoyed at Polyfest?.I enjoyed watching my Cousin is school performing the school was Mcauley High School but she wasn't performing because she doesn't want to be in Maori Group.What I enjoyed the most was getting a Maori Pattern.My friends were asking why did you get the Maori Pattern on your face I told them just because I am tongan doesn’t mean your not aloud it.What I learnt about Fire at polyfest is to never put water inside fire because it will make a massive explosion.

                     Sleep Over.
During our Whanaungatanga Camp Out I felt so excited to sleep with my peers in Kauri is tent and What I enjoyed during our Sleepover?.I enjoyed talking too much instead of sleeping and I enjoyed praying before we slept but we prayed and we never slept until 1:00 am.What I learnt about the sleepover was during our prayer people can say Malo and if you don't know what Malo means Malo mean Thank You.What I saw During Sleepover was people the girls Participate to dance and Aumau being a Confident person and dancing.

                   Lagoon Pools
At our trip to the Panmure Lagoon Pools I was so excited because I wanted to swim for long and I felt Enjoyable to play with my peers at the pools.What did you see people doing?.I saw heaps of people like Faith,Aja,Leilani and more playing with other people that they never had played with and I saw some people encouraging them to swim.I saw Some boys and girls able to be confident to sing.

              
Photo of Joe and Kira
Photos of Year 7/8

Photo of the Boys

Photo of a Group

Photo of funny smile









No comments:

Post a Comment