Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

River Talk Reflection



Today I will write a reflection about River Talk.

Today R9 and R10 went to a river talk near Glen innes pools.I was so excited and happy when it started but firstly I thought that the man that was in the pipe hole was going to do a bomb but then he was saying maori words that I didn't know but then I asked someone that was next to me that was maori to translate it but then I recognize 1 sentences that Miss.Kyla said it was ko ahau te awa me te ko ahau that means I am the river and the river is me.

Image result for river talk oamaru
(This image is the same what we did but it was Tamaki College.)

My best part about it was when that girl was speaking and tearing I knew she was about to tear by her voice and it was kind of changing.My thoughts of the River talk was so fun and so sunny and hot but especially excited to hear maori words.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment