Pages

Saturday 4 March 2017

OTHC Tongan group Reflection



Today IALT:reflect on what I done.
Today at One tree hill I heard people singing in proud and cheering loud ''TONGA'' it was the Tongan group for One Tree Hill I was so amazed that one of our old students from Tamaki Primary joined in Tongan group it was James  and  also when I went there I also saw the Tongan group I saw Raena in Kapa Haka.It was so exciting and funny because I was watching these boys playing basketball and 3 boys goty ankle break from 1   lanky person.He looked like he was 20s between 25 years old.
Image result for One Tree hill Tongan Group
My thoughts about was Excited,Fun and Funny because it was great to meet new people and it was great to see James and Raena participating in Tongan and Kapa Haka group.
Thank You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment