Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Kiwisport (Flag Football)


WALT: Reflect on what we did at Flag football.


Today we had Flag football, When we got there we had warm ups. First we had to get in a circle and we did fast feet, after doing fast feet we had to practice our football passes. After practicing our passes we go into a game our game. The game we played similar to American football but we just had to touch them if they get caught.


Image result for odell beckham jrFirst we did 3v3 because we played in the hall, we played in the hall because it started to rain outside. On the first round my team and the other team didn't score but then when my group jumped in we started to get scores, so the score was 2 all. If we had more meters I think we would of got more scores. 

What I found challenging was trying get into bigger space because the hall  was a bit small to play in. Another challenge that was hard for me was doing the peace tuck because when I catch I always forget to make a peace sign when I catch the ball.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG😀😂

No comments:

Post a Comment