Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Museum Reflection

WALT:Reflect about the Museum trip we went on.



I really had fun exploring new thing at the Museum. We had the same two instructors which was Angelique and Wendy. 
Me and Toma were buddies and we just needed to get our drawings done. We used 4 tools which was Virtual Reality, Stop Motion, Tinkercad and Paint 3D. What we first tried was Virtual Reality I tried drawing a house and a sky tower but it just look so cricket. 

Then we had Morning tea and it was so fun that we got to spend time with others we didn't get to talk to. 

So we tried something else which was Stop Motion so it took 30 minute to build our city with lego and still didn't work. We had backup which was Tinkercad and  now we are almost finish. What I found challenging was  doing the Virtual Reality because when I try draw my house just looks cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment