Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

All Whites beaten by Portugal


Image result for cristiano ronaldo vs New zealand

IALT:talk about what happen on Portugal and New ZealandÅ› Game.
Today I wanted to reflect on this when I was watching this on the T.V and when I was reading it on Kiwi Kids News.The New Zealand men’s football team have been beaten four-nil by Portugal in their final match of the Confederations Cup.The result makes it three losses from three matches in pool play.New Zealand were well in the contest for much of their match against the world’s eighth-ranked team but were unable to score in front of 56,290 fans at Krestovsky Stadium, Russia.When I was watching this game I didn't know what team was Christiano Ronaldo.When I was watching them play I already knew Portugal Won because there Defence against New Zealand was good and there scores were alright.


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment