Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Picnic Day Reflection✍️

IALT:Reflect on our school picnic day.
Image result for best bouncy castle png
Today on 12pm we had our school picnic day we first had a assembly then we walked up to our class and just to get our lunch.So then we had to wait outside of to get our Sausage sizzle and Ice block.We all met at the dots and Mrs Kelly which is our Principal said just a little speech and then we went off to play Mrs Aireen asked for all cricket players to come and train for tomorrow which it going to be wednesday so we can get ready for cricket.I got an high catch from one of the batters.When I was playing the bell ring i thought it was finish but it means that the juniors had to swap and go play softball and cricket . The juniors were up to Rm 1,2,3,4,5 and think 6 and the seniors was Rm 7,8,9 and 10.The games that was there was Basketball,Cricket,Softball,Bouncy Castle and Volley Ball.
Image result for basketball dunk silhouetteImage result for softball silhouetteImage result for Cricket silhouette
What I found challenging about picnic day was trying to hit the ball when they bowled it to me for cricket and my feelings about Picnic day was so much fun because when we were playing cricket the boys was dancing and singing my favorite song that our Music teacher Caleb did was Mysterious Girl.When I was playing I looked at the back one of the year 5 student got hit on the head from the softball ball.And my thoughts about it was when we were about to have a water slide and our cricket practice looked like we were ready to play our tournament.I was laughing so hard that Toma and me was dancing to the Azonto song.Then Caleb was playing the Reverse It song and me and my friend Demetrius was trying to do it.


Image result for Dab  silhouette
What I am looking forward for tomorrow because we got cricket and we have to represent our school and the thing I am going to focus now is showing our school values consistently at cricket. 

Thank you for reading
Please leave a comment below.





2 comments:

  1. Great to see that you blogged about this already Tevita! Well done!
    Sounds like you had fun today. I had fun too! :)

    If you could have added one thing to our Picnic in the park day, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Party Hire Sydney

    ReplyDelete