Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Myths and Legends



WALT write a persuasive argument, by using OREO
Topic: Myths and Legends.


O

Opinion
I believe that it is good to learn
Myths and Legends.
R

Reasons

E

Explain
My first reason is... that means It is good to learn because you can learn more about other cultures Myths and Legends and you can go to their country and say hello in the culture.


My second reason is...that means That you can Learn new words about that cultures.  


My third reason is...that means If you had a daughter or son you can tell them about myths and legends from your country and they can learn more about Myths and legends and they can go tell their friends about it and your friend can learn lots of new words about your culture.
O

Opinion
That is why, I believe in Myths and Legends.
WALT write a persuasive argument, by using OREO.

No comments:

Post a Comment