Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Wellbeing Reflection



WALT: Reflect on what we did at our Well Being task.
Image result for Well being
Today we had Health and Well being. So we had several of question to fill in and some question said if you had to pick 5 possible jobs you will say?  What I did was Fortnite Streamer, Barber, Uber Driver and Actor. I Choose because when I was young I always wanted to be a Barber,Actor and Uber Driver.
I wanted to be a Fortnite stream this year because that game has felt like I am addicted to it.  

After we answered all these question we had to draw a house that secured. I made a fortnite house. I have started to draw my house but now I need to work on making a human and I did a Fortnite skin called Liteshow. I really enjoyed answering these question because I felt comfortable answering our questions next to our peers.
Image result for Well being
Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment