Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Technology (Reflection)

WALT:Reflect on what we did at Technology
Image result for quiche
Yesterday on the 14th of June we had Technology and my buddy for this week was Perenara. What we made for this week was Quiches and the year 7 were making macaroni and cheese. What I liked about our food we were doing what that it was easy. I really enjoyed making the queches because it just took 5 minutes to make it and just put into the oven. What I found challenging in cooking was dicing the ham into small pieces. And the other thing I found challenging was folding the pastry and putting it into the muffin tray because my pastry was uneven.

THANK YOU!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Tevita I really like your tech reflection I really like the image of you and your buddy and also what you wrote so keep up your great blogging and toki sio Tevita

    ReplyDelete