Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Prince Harry and Meghan coming to New Zealand



WALT: Reflect on what we have read on this article.
Image result for royal family 2018
Today I have read a article about Prince Harry and Meghan visiting New Zealand in October. But first they will be visiting Fiji and Tonga and then they will be heading down to New Zealand. What I think about this will be very fun because the first time Prince Harry came down to New Zealand was 2015. 
I hope they will be coming to Auckland because that is a very great place to come. Our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was excited of the confirm of the Royal visit. But that will also take place of visiting sydney and watching games before coming to this beautiful place New Zealand.
I will be so excited for them to come New Zealand because I always wanted to see the Royal Family in real life so please make it a dream come true. If I ever see the Royal family that will be a great and big excited thing for me.

Image result for Prince harry


Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment