Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Camp Raglan Reflection

WALT: Reflect on how we felt at camp.


What I really enjoyed about camp was Kayaking because I always rock the boat and me and Lydia always fall in the middle of the sea. I enjoyed Kayaking the most is because the Instructor's very attractive and it was fun been with them. Kayaking was fun because it was my first time kayaking to another island and it so far and tiring but we still did it and we came first.


What I didn't like at camp was orienteering because there was heaps of cow poo I stood on and it was so disgusting and because we had to walk up and down the mountains and that was so tiring because its like your walking up mt Everest. I was so lazy but still had that mind to still go and me and Toma came first. I didn't like stepping on the poo because it felt like im gonna die because it was so sunny that it was steam hot.




                        THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Malo e Lelei Tevita,
    I am glad that you enjoyed making us fall into the sea even though I almost froze to death! Good job for adding photos in between of your reflection to make the reader understand what you are talking about! To improve you can maybe make a DLO to make your work stand out more! Over that your work is GREAT! Keep it up!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Tevita!
    It was very surprising to see that you enjoyed falling of the Kayak( when it was really freezing cold!)! I really love the photos you add and that they relate to each paragraph! What you could do next time is to check your work if it make sense or not and maybe you could talk more about what you did at camp!
    Besides that Well done!Keep up the great work!

    Kind Regards,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Tevita,
    Your reflection is really great since you have been talking...well writing about what you enjoyed and not enjoyed that so much at camp raglan. I liked how even though you did not like orienteering but you had a growth mindset and still did it anyway. Somethings you can improve on is adding detail to your work, making sure your sentences make sense and maybe make your work look a little bit more eye-catching! Other than those great reflection and ka pai!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete