Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Technology Reflection

WALT: Reflect on what we did at Cooking/Technology.


On the 7th of June we had Technology. I really enjoyed technology because we were in cooking and I love cooking. What we made for cooking was Hot Cakes with Chocolate Hersheys sauce and Whipped cream. My buddy was Aletheia because  I had to work with a year 8 buddy so I went with her. I really enjoyed working with her because she always talk while I have to do the cakes and flip it around to make it cook. Me and Aletheia was talking too much and then we forgot about the cakes and it go so burnt it just looked so black.

 So then we swap she made her own and it was so burnt and I made mine and some were golden coloured 2 were burnt. What I found challenging was making the cake as a circle because when I put it in it is so messy and it just looks like a triangle instead of a circle. I couldn't stop laughing because after Aletheia put her cakes on her plate she just eat the small ones she made. What I really enjoyed about her is that she is a hard worker that never give's up especially at eating.




THANK YOU FOR READING!!


2 comments:

  1. WOW Tevita,
    Thank you very much for the funny moments that we had at technology ESPECIALLY you talking to me too much which made me brun the hot cakes but overall it was nice even tho I had 7 and you had 4.
    NICE ONE BUDDY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tevita,
    I love how you have made your blog specific but not too specific and that even though you were focused on cooking the hot cakes you still managed to make people laugh and also working well with your buddy, Aletheia. I think you could improve on is re-reading your sentences to make sure they make more sense and that your punctuation is in the correct place! Overall good job and keep up the good work!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete