Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp Activities (Reflection)

WALT: Tell the audience/readers on what we did for our camp activities.
Image result for camp raglan

Today we have been working on our camp activities and what I choose to do for our camp activities were A-Z Camp Vocabulary. 
The reason why I chose this topic instead of the others is because this is the best topic for me to do when I present in front of my class because I might get something that as from and it will be pretty embarrassing.
  What I found challenging on this task was finding a word that starts with x that relates to camp so my result of my task was 26 out of 25. The easiest letter that I can out of the alphabet that relates to camp was T. I chose T because it felt easy so the words I can get out of it was Tall hills,Target,Timing,Together,Team, Terrific. So here is a photo on what I have done.


Can you think of a word that starts with Q that relates to camp?



THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
  

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Tevita,
    I Like the way that you wrote what you found challenging and how you felt well you were doing this.Next time you should try working on Making the sentence make sense because one of the sentences say that You got 26 out of 25 but it is supposed to say 25 out of 26.
    Keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you im just Fobalicious

      Delete