Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Broncos vs Warriors ( Holiday)

WALT: Reflect on what I did in the uncle with my family.


Image result for jamayne isaako vs warriors

In the 2 week holiday I went to the Warriors vs Broncos with my Cousin,Uncle,Step Aunty that Invited me to go for my birthday on the 14th of April. Me and my cousin Demetrius knew that Broncos will definitely win against Warriors so we didn't need to worry about anything. When we got there I was a little worried about Warriors going to win because Roger Tuivasa Sheck is a very sporty fast player
Image result for broncos nrl
 but I trust Demetrius broncos is going to win. My aunty and Uncle was always a huge warriors fan so we left them. On the first half Broncos had 14 and Warriors had 8 points. Me and Demetrius was happy. Broncos won against warriors 27 to 18, I was laughing and my uncle was saying to me and Deme that me and him is not playing next week for the game and he was I'm T boy and Deme is 
water boy but he was joking around.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment