Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

TOP 3 COUNTRY YOU WILL WANT TO BE??

What are your Favorite TOP 3 Country would wanna be??

1. Tongan Because I am tongan and I am enjoying being tongan by eating the nice and chewy sweet food and I have chose Tonga because I love Vavau is Beach because its so relaxing.

2. Canadian because One of my favorite rapper is a Canadian and I really like watching it because he gets heaps of expression I really wanna be a Canadian because my teacher sounds like an awesome Canadian because she is.

3.Spanish because I like Spanish songs because it fun like Its everyday bro because it got some spanish words and it's from Martinez twins.I love watching Martinez Twinz their pranks are pretty Savage.

Image result for Spanish FlagImage result for Tongan Flag

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment