Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

I got *PLAYER OF THE YEAR* Reflection

Image result for marist brothers Old boys
HI guys On the 16th of September which is on Saturday Marist brothers Football Club had Prize giving but this was for the Junior syndicate which was U13 and down.So I was in the U11 Team and our team was called Marist Roosters.So when it was our turn to go up the stage all of our team mate thought that this hard fending boy called Toni is going to get Player Of The Year but then it was me.The reason why it was me because I always cheer them up and I always wanna make them play hard so that was the reason I got and the reason Toni didn't got it because he went to another club called Varsity and play there when we had a game and he wasn't playing.I really enjoyed having prize giving and I am looking forward till Next Year when I play for Marist U12. Image result for great job stamp

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vita,
    Oua Dox"Player of the year".Hope you
    should get the player of the year next
    year again

    NICELY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tevita,
    Great Job on your reflection about you going to your prize giving.Great Job on your reflection to have your readers know what you did.GREAT JOB Tevita!

    ReplyDelete