Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

How I grew Up



Hi everyone I will be talking about how I grew up.I was born at Tonga at a Village called Eua the I came to New Zealand and around 2008 or 2007 I grew up with long hair I really didn't like having long hair so I cut my hair into a under cut and cut some of the long hair off and made a Man Bun.My first time cutting my hair was 2010 for the first time I hair.I have a picture when I was young and when I had long hair.I never like babys 2010 my mum borned a new baby Man I got so angry that I nearly punched him because I wanted to be the only son I never knew I had a brother and I sister.My mum said that My brother and sister was at Tonga.I started at kindergarten when I was 4.I went to this Kindergarten near St patrick church.On my first day at kindergarten I cried but then I got better and got use to that kindergarten.My other Kindergarten was next to Tamaki Intermediate but I think it close.I loved coming Tamaki Primary because the only person I always laugh and was my friend was Toma he was so funny that he has the same face as Lino.Now I am a Year 7 student I am  11 Years Old. My teacher is Ms Komor I have enjoyed it 2017 and it very fun this term.

Thank you for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment