Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

My brother Falakiko got accepted to One Tree Hill


Image result for one tree hill CollegeFalakikoImage result for one tree hill college school uniform
IALT:Reflect On what I was reading about Falakiko getting accepted to OTHC.
Image result for sacred heart collegeHi on Sunday my brother Falakiko was successful to go One Tree Hill College and I was so amazed and shocked that he got into One Tree Hill College.This was great because while I was reading it came up with a Big Bold Writing saying FALAKIKO , While I was reading  it said in the bottom it said that he was successful to go to OTHC.I felt proud that he got accepted after that but then my Mum said she is not sure what college I am going to go but then my Dad and my cousin said I should go Sacred Heart Because they think I can get scholarships to other rugby teams and that was actually my dream to come true but it hasn't.But I am still proud of my brother for getting accepted to One tree hill.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
Image result for successful stampImage result for accepted stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment