Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

New Zealand third most beautiful country

IALT:Reflect on what I was reading

Image result for new zealandToday I was reading an article about the New Zealand's third most beautiful country.New Zealand has achieved third place in the Rough Guide list of most beautiful countries.Rough Guide, producers of travel guides and holiday advice, has compiled the list based upon feedback from their readers.


Image result for auckland In third place New Zealand is described as being filled with rolling green hills, majestic mountains, breath-taking fjords and amazing diversity of landscape from one island to the next.  And I heard the the 1st beautiful country is Scotland the the 2nd beautiful country is Canada and then it is New Zealand.I think this is great because I wasn't expecting this to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment