Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Favorite Haircut.

Today I am going to tell you why this is my favorite haircut and I choosed it.



MY FAVORITE HAIRCUT.
Image result for man braid bunImage result for man bun plat with fade
Image result for man bun plat with fadeHi everyone my favorite haircut is like a zero fade with a plated man bun in the top.I chose it because other haircuts doesn't suit me so I finally chose that one.I liked it because it gots at good style and it actually looks so amazing.This haircut made me happy but now I have to wait until my hair is Bigger than Now.This haircut reminds me of my favorite Nrl Player called Solomone Kata.I actually liked it because of Him.On saturday I went to cut my Hair at Best Style Cuts I looked at all the photo's and it showed up a haircut that didn't look like the one I wanted it looked different because the top is shorter but I really liked it because of the Fade.So I got it and then I said to my self I can get my Favorite haircut if I just leave the top to grow so then I got me the fade and then it look alright on me.
Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment